Monday 20 October 2014

Beautiful quote


Here is a beautiful quote which I came across reading a book from an unknown author, yes the author is unknown because, in early 19th and  late 20th century controversial writers usually kept their name hidden, publishers would print their name or put a false name, so that no problem arise in the future, the unknown writer would be safe if any trouble incurs, and would also have a full payment. .

The saying goes something like this.

"I am what I am regardless of what anyone does, by using my own personal ability to focus thoughts I can achieve alignment with myself.

I remain regardless of what others do to me and act according to what I am, not react to what they are."

After reading this  I pondered over it for a while , thinking it to be so true , it dashingly says about your self-confidence and how you should not let others get through it .


No comments:

Post a Comment